Our Code of Practice
Our examiners follow a strict moral and ethical code, ensuring each test is conducted with the up most professionalism and integrity in total confidence. Each examination is subject to robust quality control measures, ensuring the most accurate result.
- Each polygraph report we deliver is an unbiased and impartial account of data gathered during the examination.
- Prior to the examination the examiner will allow as much time as is necessary to ensure that the examinee, and any third party involved, is satisfied with the examiner’s understanding of the case and the prepared list of questions.
- Following the examination the examiner will allow as long as is necessary for any questions, doubts or reservations that the examinee and any third party involved may have regarding the report and the examination procedure itself.
- Unless relevant to the case, the examiner will not enquire of the examinee any information regarding their occupation or their religion, political persuasion or race.
- The examiner will hold and handle any information regarding the circumstances of each case in highest confidentiality.
- The examiner will refuse to carry out the test if they suspect that it is being used for unlawful purposes.
- Any attempt through bribery or other means to influence the examiner with the intent of undermining the credibility of the outcome of the test will result in the test being annulled without refund. Any third party involved in the testing or booking process will be informed of any such circumstances.
- Have graduated from courses approved by the American Polygraph Association – the leading professional polygraph organisation in the world;
- Continuously update their accreditations and qualifications;
- Undergo annual internal checks of their education progress and professional development;
- Regularly cross-test each other, checking fellow examiners’ skills, knowledge and professional competence;
- Undergo CRB and regular background checks;
- Use the most modern and regularly upgraded equipment available on the market;
- Are well aware of the latest advances in lie detection technology;
- Have excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Have the ability to handle confrontations calmly yet firmly;
- Are trustworthy and will hold and handle any information regarding your situation in highest confidentiality;
All our examiners have graduated from courses approved by the American Polygraph Association – the leading professional polygraph organisation in the world. We carry out annual internal checks of their education progress and professional development.
Our advanced polygraph test is accurate and professional. Our experienced examiners test the psychological signals with our state-of-the-art equipment measuring the physical signs.
We always provide you with fully verified reports to substantiate our findings. Reports are always checked and verified by a second examiner so that you have a complete qualified opinion.
Case by Case Analysis
Every scenario is different and an in-depth analysis is required before drawing conclusions. Utilising all of the collated information and following a professional methodology.
Our services are delivered by APA & EPA Accredited Examiners who have carried out rigorous training at the world renowned accredited polygraph schools.
Phone: 020 3129 5594
Lines open 8.30 am to 8.30 pm Monday to Saturday
We provide polygraph lie detection services across the whole of the UK.
We work directly with our examiners who are all accredited and experienced. We are professional experts not an agency.
We are strictly confidential so please provide as much relevant information as possible and we will do our best to assist you. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 2 hours of receiving.
We can provide private lie detector tests by professionally qualified examiners at discreet private office locations across the UK through our pre-mapped network of suitable nationwide locations.
Areas covered across the United Kingdon
This list below is not exhaustive but outlines the areas most frequently visited by the professional examiners. For Scotland and certain remote locations there is an additional charge based on travel and expenses. The offices which we conduct the tests near to a client are based on previous use and verified as being suitable. In most cases there are suitable rooms available within 10 miles of UK mainland addresses.
In some certain circumstances where there is not a suitable venue, we may discuss with the client various locations within their vicinity and make a decision based on the contributing factors to conduct the test professionally.
Jersey St Helier
Newcastle upon Tyne
Royal Wootton Bassett
Welwyn Garden City